Name of Provider
Manchester International Festival
Summary of the Offer
Work and volunteer opportunities
More About the Offer
The Manchester International Festival offer is to provide work experience for 5 care leavers. The placements will provide insights and experiences of activities leading up to staging the Festival including:
- a welcome session with MIF
- opportunities to visit a minimum of 6 cultural events from November 2018 to July 2019 with ticket, travel and subsistence costs covered by MIF
- meetings with MIF staff to understand more about employment in the arts and an opportunity to shadow members of staff on occasion and where appropriate
- guaranteed volunteer placements at MIF in July 2019 (travel and subsistence expenses will be paid)
- support and encouragement to apply for traineeships or other appropriate roles at MIF or partners
- opportunities to engage with the wider MIF offer including creative, social, participatory or skills-based opportunities.
How to Apply
How to Register
If you are interested in applying for one of these placements contact your local care leaving team, asking them to make a referral to us citing ‘CLC Manchester International Festival’.
Is this offer a paid offer?