Name of Provider
Summary of the Offer
Health and Social Care Apprenticeship
More About the Offer
This is a great opportunity to join the team at Quantum Care Ltd. and work towards a Level 2 Adult Care Worker qualification.
- Make a real difference to people's lives and help older people feel valued and respected.
- Undertake a comprehensive development programme, including qualifications in Health and Social Care which will equip you to progress a career in the care sector.
- Work in a care home helping older people with physical and personal care.
- Help with residents social and recreational activities.
- After training, administer medication.
- Complete health related records.
- Possess good people and communication skills.
- Able to use feedback and learn from experience.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Physically able to carry out work involving moving and handling.
- Caring and compassionate.
- Committed to learning and want to develop your potential.
- Respectful of people's rights.
- Hardworking, reliable and trustworthy.
- Good at problem solving, optimistic and outgoing.
This is a full time job and you will be working alternate weekends. You must be able to work both early shifts (usually starting at 7.30am) and late shifts (usually finishing at 9.30pm).
You will be working with people who have dementia and /or are physically frail.
Initially £6.50 per hour with review at 6 months. On successful completion of 50% of the apprenticeship and achievement of the dementia qualification, pay rises to £6.72 per hour. On successful completion you will become a Qualified Care Worker, currently paying £9.00 per hour.
How to Apply
How to Register
Please contact Clare Ding, Apprenticeship Support Co-Ordinator.
Mobile 07900 198840