Name of Provider
Summary of the Offer
£7.70 Per Hour
More About the Offer
Duration: 6 months
£7.70 per hour
The aim of the role ‘Administrative assistant’ is to provide general support and work flexibly across the organisation in line with business needs. No experience is necessary as all training will be provided.
Key responsibilities include:
- understanding the work across Administrative Resource Unit and the wider directorates
- learning and adhering to office procedures
- becoming competent at using OfS IT systems and multi-function devices (MFDs) ie printers/scanners
- managing internal enquiries, ensuring information reaches the right people to respond
- providing administrative support as required
- working in Facilities (FM) and ITS to get an understanding of their roles
For a full job description: Click Here
Offer Expiry Date
How to Apply
How to Register
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send an email introducing yourself and giving a bit of information about why you think you would be a great person for this job. You should send your email to: email@example.com and please put in the email subject: “Covenant Internship”. All emails should be sent by Sunday 8th December.
The informal interview and "walkabout” is planned for Thursday 12 December and we would encourage you to bring along your personal adviser or key worker. The Job is planned to start in January 2020.
For more information please call, 0117 931 7444