Name of Provider
Summary of the Offer
Anchor Hanover Apprenticeships
More About the Offer
Here at Anchor Hanover, we want to help and encourage all care leavers to get into work, whether it be a head office based role or working in one of our care homes/ housing locations. We are passionate about providing opportunities to help you develop a successful career. Anchor Hanover people come from all walks of life, but our shared culture and heartfelt values are what bring us all together
We are offering care leavers the opportunity to undertake an apprenticeship with us, in a variety of roles (Apprentice Care Assistant, Apprentice Catering Assistant, Apprentice Housekeeper, and Customer Services (at our Bradford office).
Apprenticeships are currently available in the following locations
- Chesterton, Newcastle
- Faringdon (Oxfordshire)
- Hasland, Chesterfield
- Bradford (For the customer Services apprenticeship roles).
- £132 per week for the first 6 months, then £150 per week, with the opportunity to pick up additional bank shifts.
- Paid holidays
- Opportunity to complete functional skills Maths and English (level 1-2) if
- A travel allowance
- Career Pathways to support your ongoing development
You will receive a nationally recognised qualification while you earn in either:-
- Level 2 Adult Care Worker
- Level 2 Production Chef
- Level 2 Support Services in Health and Social Care (Housekeeping)
For more information on our apprenticeships please click the link https://www.anchorhanover.org.uk/careers/where-you-fit/apprenticeships
How to Apply
How to Register
You can apply for our apprenticeship vacancies by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let us know that you are a care leaver who would like to take up this opportunity.