Name of Provider
Summary of the Offer
Anchor Hanover Apprenticeships
More About the Offer
We are offering care leavers the opportunity to undertake an apprenticeship with us, in a variety of roles (Apprentice Care Assistant, Apprentice Catering Assistant, Apprentice Housekeeper, and Customer Services (at our Bradford office).
Apprenticeships are currently available in the following locations
- Chesterton, Newcastle
- Faringdon (Oxfordshire)
- Hasland, (Chesterfield)
- West Bromwich
- Yateley (Hampshire)
- Bradford (For the customer Services apprenticeship roles).
- £132 per week for the first 6 months, then £150 per week, with the opportunity to pick up additional bank shifts.
- Paid holidays
- Opportunity to complete functional skills Maths and English (level 1-2) if
- A travel allowance
- Career Pathways to support your ongoing development
You will receive a nationally recognised qualification while you earn in either:-
- Level 2 Adult Care Worker
- Level 2 Production Chef
- Level 2 Support Services in Health and Social Care (Housekeeping)
How to Apply
How to Register
If you would like to apply for our apprenticeship, please let us know in your email that you are a care leaver who’d like to take up this opportunity.
When you apply please let us know at which location you would like to work, or provide your postcode so that we can identify the appropriate location for you.
You can apply for our apprenticeship vacancies by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our apprenticeships please click the link www.anchorhanover.org.uk/careers/where-you-fit/apprenticeships