Name of Provider
Summary of the Offer
Various Roles at the University of Birmingham
More About the Offer
Engie, a Signatory of the Care Leaver Covenant are committed to supporting care experienced young people to access their opportunities.
Engie are currently recruiting for a number of roles, based new Pritchards Park Development which ENGIE have been appointed as the Main Contractor. See below for links to the full details.
- Contract Administrator - https://jobs.engie.com/jobs/contract-administrator-183575
- Customer Services Advisor x 2 - https://jobs.engie.com/jobs/customer-services-advisor-183632
- Customer Services Officer - https://jobs.engie.com/jobs/customer-services-officer-183633
- Maintenance and Service Electrician x2 - https://jobs.engie.com/jobs/maintenance-and-service-electrician-183584
- Facilities & Maintenance Officer - https://jobs.engie.com/jobs/facilities-maintenance-officer-183625
- Maintenance and Service Technician x2 - https://jobs.engie.com/jobs/maintenance-and-service-technician-182946
How to Apply
How to Register
Please read the full job description of the role that you are interested in.
If you would like apply for a role, please submit your CV to Claire Preston, Engie’s Social Value Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org and state which role you would like to apply for.
The closing date for registering your interest is by 21st May