Name of Provider
Summary of the Offer
Employment and Work Experience Support
More About the Offer
Chesterfield Royal Hospital are committed to supporting care leavers to access our opportunities, and will achieve this by offering the following:
· Guaranteed Interviews to care leavers who meet the entry criteria for entry level jobs within our organisation.
· Work experience opportunities in some areas of the organisation.
· Support with care leaver events to improve the employability of young care leavers e.g. mock interviews and advice on completing application forms.
How to Apply
How to Register
· We will advertise all our vacancies via NHS jobs (https://www.jobs.nhs.uk/). If you apply for a role that you meet the entry criteria for please notify us that you are a care leaver by ticking the filter question on the application process asking if you are a care leaver.
· If you would like to apply for work experience, please use the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org and specify you are a care leaver.
· To inform us of your application or any other support please contact CRHFTstaffdevelopmentandapprenticeship@nhs.net
· The care leavers team will liaise with us to inform us of events where Chesterfield Royal Hospital can support with employability.