Name of Provider
Summary of the Offer
Construction Apprenticeships, Employment and Work Placements
More About the Offer
A&E Elkins Ltd (Elkins Construction) are offering a range of construction apprenticeship, employment and work placement opportunities.
Operative vacancies available across various trades that are either Semi-skilled or unskilled.
Apprenticeships across various trades for residents based in and around Greenwich. All posts will include a relevant NVQ qualification and PPE.
Work experience placements across various trades(for a minimum of two weeks). Travel and lunch costs will be covered and PPE provided.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to interview and successful applicants will be required to complete a Health and Safety Induction before being able to work on construction sites.
Elkins Construction is committed to paying the London Living Wage all employees.
How to Apply
How to Register
- Interested candidates will need to make contact with our Careers team and provide a CV.
- All applicants must be over the age of 18 years.
- Residents based in the Royal Borough of Greenwich and surrounding areas will be given priority.
- All candidates will be given a full induction into the programme
- All opportunities will be published via the Care Leaver Covenant channels.